We are back from our 3 week whirlwind trip to India. We had a wonderful trip back home. Being surrounded by family, relatives, chatter and most importantly good food we did not realize how fast time flew. The only complaint we had (as usual) was that 3 week vacation was a short time to savor the good times.
If you have noticed the not so frequent post updates on this blog during that time, then the trip is the reason. Thank you for continuing to visit my blog and leaving your precious comments. I hope to catch up with the other blogs soon.
I am still getting over the jetlag and the feeling of depression of being away from family. I still need to catch up on lots of pending stuff and hope to resume with normal blogging soon.
- 2-3 medium zucchinis
- 1 small capsicum/green pepper (optional)
- 1 medium onion
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- Turmeric a pinch(optional)
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F.
- Wash the zucchinis and chop them (along with the skin) into bite size pieces.
- Similarly chop the capsicum (optional) and onions.
- In a bowl, mix the zucchini, onions, bell pepper along with oil, turmeric, red chilli powder and salt.
- Grease a baking sheet and then spread the coated vegetables evenly on the sheet.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing it around every 10 minutes until the outside of the vegetables are browned